Certificate Program for Women
Leading with Impact: Essential Practices for Women
Create positive change and spend more time thriving
• Cultivate your best, most authentic self
• Up-level your courage
• Leverage your hard-won resilience
• Create healthy team environments
• Engage and inspire with a bold vision
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for women leaders who want to lead with more ease, courage, and authenticity so they can thrive. You will learn proven practices to help you invest in your best self, respond to setbacks with resilience, and inspire others with your bold vision.
Impact and Outcomes
- Lead with more ease by building on your strengths and focusing on what gives you personal joy and vitality.
- Minimize the risks and strengthen your ability to act with courage.
- Build your capacity for resilience so you can “bounce forward” from setbacks.
- Gain clarity on how to move the needle on your specific leadership issues, challenges, and barriers to thriving through executive coaching.
- Identify who you are at your best and how you can lead from your best self.
- Lead your team with more purpose towards a clearly defined, shared vision.
- Learn how to create a healthy team environment that allows everyone to thrive.
- Bring a more authentic version of yourself to your leadership practice.
Praise for Our Program
I highly recommend this course to women in leadership. The introspective nature of the program paired with the diverse community of women was an enriching experience.
I had such a rewarding time meeting the phenomenal women in this program from so many different industries! The 7 practices are impactful and practical, which is critical for leaders whose time is being pulled in so many directions.
There are so many ways to expand our leadership toolbox, and this class should be on your top 10. It was a great way to take pause, look inward, identify our best selves and lead from there. I am glad I took part of the initial program and was very impressed by the cohort selection, we learned so much from each others experiences.
This program should be a part of every woman's leadership development plan. The progression from knowing your best self to leading teams is second to none. Not only did it help me think about how I lead at work, but also how I lead my whole life.
This is a great program for anyone wanting to grow as a leader. It is full of self-insight and practical applications in an enriching, collaborative forum.
Such a great opportunity and so important to take a break from the day-to-day to talk about those critical topics with a group of such inspiring women!
Set the stage for a high-impact learning experience:
- Get to know your learning community.
- Understand the learning journey.
- Prepare to make the most of your time investment.
Investing in Your Best Self
Spend more time operating from your best self:
- Understand who you are at your best.
- Learn what enables you to be in your best self and what blocks you.
- Consider what would be possible if you lived more of your life from your best self.
- Discuss how harshness towards yourself and others impacts your ability to be your best self.
- Learn a process for returning to your best self when you are activated into harshness.
Navigate the complexities of authenticity to show up more authentically at work:
- Understand the relationship between you best self and your authentic self.
- Discuss how to navigate the desire to be true to yourself with the need to grow and evolve.
- Clarify your values to support your understanding of your authentic self.
- Explore how to show up as your authentic self in a balanced and measured way, especially when you aren’t in the majority population.
Take courageous and thoughtful action when risks emerge:
- Understand the sources of courage and identify your personal sources.
- Discover how you have already created conditions for courage.
- Learn tools for taking courageous action.
- Discuss how to act with courage despite the risk of failure.
Bounce back more quickly from setbacks and adversity:
- Understand resilience’s role in thriving and how it differs from coping.
- Use the “S Curve of learning” to understand your current state and how that impacts your need for resilience.
- Discuss the role of well-being in resilience.
- Develop your personal circles of support.
Inspiring a Bold Vision
Develop and compelling enroll others in your bold vision:
- Capture the “whispers of your heart” to inspire your vision.
- Develop a vision statement for your organization and for yourself.
- Ground your vision in purpose.
- Practice how to communicate your vision with enthusiasm.
Creating a Healthy Team Environment
Help build a team environment where you and your team members can thrive:
- Discuss how to develop psychological safety.
- Learn how to bring an appreciative approach to challenging interactions.
- Explore how to understand and unleash team member strengths.
- Plan how your team can learn and develop together.
Path to Action
Ensure ongoing thriving:
- Create your thriving inspiration tools.
- Develop your action plan.
- Commit to action and establish how you will stay accountable.
Join Us for the Winter 2024 Program
This certificate program is delivered in a dynamic virtual format, featuring highly interactive live sessions along with coaching and reflection time at the end of each session.
|Live Session Dates||Eastern Times||Session|
|Jan. 25, 2024||2:00pm – 4:30pm||Welcome & Building the Foundation|
|Feb. 1, 2024||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Investing in Best Self|
|Feb. 8, 2024||1:00pm – 4:15pm||Embracing Authenticity|
|Feb. 15, 2024||1:00pm – 4:15pm||Cultivating Courage|
|Feb. 29, 2024||1:00pm – 4:15pm||Fostering Resilience|
|March 7, 2024||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Inspiring a Bold Vision|
|March 14, 2024||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Healthy Team Environment + Path to Action|
Susan MacKenty Brady
Co-author Susan MacKenty Brady will share the insights she gained while writing the Wall Street Journal best-selling Arrive and Thrive: 7 Impactful Practices for Women Navigating Leadership, as well as her latest thinking on how to increase your positive impact as a leader, both for yourself and for your colleagues.
Susan is the Deloitte Ellen Gabriel Chair for Women and Leadership at Simmons University and the first Chief Executive Officer of the Simmons University Institute for Inclusive Leadership. Susan has published three books on leadership.